14 December 2013

HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS JENNIFER! FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Guys.  Four years.  FOUR FUCKING YEARS.  Can you fucking believe it?  It's fucking MADNESS!

I'm still trying to fucking absorb it. And we're so fucking close to actually being in the same fucking place too.  I have the fucking Medical Docs ($555 fucking dollars later) and the fucking Police Certificate is in the fucking mail.  Then there's sending down the fucking documents and fuckingprinting everything in fucking triplicate to prepare for the fucking interview.

It's fucking blowing my mind that we're so FUCKING CLOSE!

I'm sick of this fucking waiting game, but I'm fucking waiting some fucking more because for fuck sake it's fucking worth it.

I'm working my fucking arse off, and fucking enjoying it because being a Glassy is fun as fuck. Fucking simple, easy and since I started in June I've lost about 10 fucking kilos.  It's all water weight, but fuck it, that's 10 kgs that have fucked off!

Fucking Great!  I fucking love you Jennifer.  Here's to another four fucking years.

1 comment: