10 December 2014

My own personal Multi Game Pileup

OH THE HUMANITY
I've seen a backlog of games as long as my leg, thanks to Scotty.  He's a very dedicated purchaser of games that pique his interest.  Needless to say, he has a wide range of interests.

But I never thought I would have a backlog of games myself.  Sure, I have games that I have bought for the occasional time I'm feeling the mood, like Quake II or Endless Space.  And there are games I just own for the sake of owning, like Commander Keen.

But then there are games that I really want to play.  And given the discount, or enough incentive and motivation, I would snatch that up quick smart.  Like Fallout 3 that I picked up the other day for $5.  Or The Orange Box that I picked up for $5.  Or the numerous games that I have gotten for free over the last month.

It's starting to get a little out of hand, and I think I'm going to have to start a Schedule on what games I'm to play before it gets out of hand.

I know there are those who scoff at me, for my relative handful of games that I've left unplayed or unfinished.  Like I said, Scott has a pile as long as my leg.  Probably longer since I last saw him.  Lets hope I won't let it get that out of hand, and before I get more games.

Current List as it Stands

  • The Orange Box (Half Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2)
  • Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
  • Fallout 3
  • Hitman
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • Metro 2033
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
List for Achievement Completion
  • Borderlands 2
  • Xcom Enemy Within

No comments:

Post a Comment