14 February 2011

Warmachine Diorama


So I sat and stared at my Extreme Juggernaut the other day and thought to myself "He's pretty dull right there". He's copping a squat, fists out in front, holding his Fk-off axe and just staring right ahead. Theres nothing special about him except that he's ridiculously larger than life.

It's slightly disappointing that I've put him in such a static pose, because the model itself is able to be posed into almost any sort of position conceivable for the Juggernaut Warjack, which is a lot of positions.

So it popped into my head what I should do with him. I could use him for a Diorama that would show off his posing capabilities. The position would have him kneeling and pushing himself back up with one hand and lifting the Ice Axe with the other. On top of that, he'd be looking back at the Slayer Warjack that would be climb/jumping over him. A lot like the Prime Remix cover.

Put it on a 120mm base, why not, and Bam: Awesome diorama. It doesn't have to be a 120mm base, but frankly it's a small diorama, tall even, so going up to the 12x12" base that is the maximum of the diorama size is probably going a little too far.

You know what? I could get a Cryx Battlebox and just use that with the bonejacks as destroyed terrain pieces. I don't know what I'd do with Deneghra, I don't want her on the diorama itself.

Note: Hey, what do you know? there's a bonejack in the Remix Picture. Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment