11 May 2011

For someone's sake

I just witnessed a waste of time. A lady was crossing through thick traffic lined up from the lights. The only clear lane of this three lane road is the turn off into the shopping complex. She was running along me a lady driving down the empty lane more than 50 metres away slowed down to let the lady pass, of whom went to a jog to give more room to let the driver continue without having to slow down much.

You would think that, in the role of the driver, you would just keep going as if nothing had happened.

No, this lady felt obligated to stop her car, toot the horn of her small car, and start yelling at this poor pedestrian from the drivers seat. She didn't wind down her windows mind you, so the only comprehensible of this lady was that she liked waving her arms above her head.

Then she drove on, the pedestrian ignoring her while i viewed the ordeal from the cold shade of the bus stop, where i came to the conclusion that some people fight for the sake of fighting.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this happen a few times. I like to imagine that these people just have a bad day, and are not really the *insert random swearword here* they appear to be.
    Or I curse at them in my head, and stick out my tongue at them. Depends on my mood.

    ReplyDelete