04 August 2010

Gen JenCon - Day 2

Well today isn't very interesting. I almost passed out after I finished the last post and scotty and aaron have been asleep all the way through.

Right now, it's raining and thundering outside and Aaron has gone to the shopping centre by himself to grab supplies. Scotty is still passed out, and I'm still sick.

We all slept for about a good 8 hours and we'll be trying for more later tonight. So far, Jason hasn't turned up because there were severe weather conditions over at Chicago, and apparently a plane was on fire as well so they evacuated the area and delayed flights a little more.

Jason should be alright though. There were 3 people injured and they were near the plane.

So fingers crossed Aaron doesn't get stabbed or blown in the wind, which shouldn't be possible since he's a 6'4" kiwi; and i hope jason gets his flight here to Indy sometime soon! And I hope scotty doesn't die in his sleep either. That wouldn't be nice.

I don't want to die in my sleep either. But i'm more worried about my wallet which is filled to the brim with 20's and just waiting to break right down the middle.

3 comments:

  1. Don't die in your sleep! Noes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slacker. In my day we'd die in our sleep and STILL get up the next day to go to a 'Con or meet our girlfriend. You kids today just don't have the stamina, I tells ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matty it is always a laugh reading ur blogs!!Jo xx

    ReplyDelete