31 January 2012

You got Achievables!


When I play a game, the first thing I do is play through the campaign. I want the story, i want the feel of the game, I want the challenges offered by the designers of said game. From killing Snarling Gnarlbeasts of Gorflax, to Armies of Hyper Militarised Alien Humanoids. I don't put too much effort into doing things like scouring the area for secret collectables or areas containing cool items, because I'm more concerned with shooting stuff and/or solving puzzles.

This year, I want to collect those achievements that I've missed. It's my attempt at saving money. Yes there are games I want, and yes there are games that I am making effort to save money over the year for (first that comes to mind is Borderlands 2) but still. Last year I think I said about finishing projects which I didn't really get around to doing. Actually, I'm still determined to do my Legs Eleven List. (Which will cost me another $80 and some skillz) (and when I'm done, I'll have a post about it with an Achievables Unlocked joke thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment