24 January 2012

Unit Upgrades?


Today's release on the Privateer Press loadout is a Unit Upgrade for the Ironfang Pikemen, the Black Dragons, containing a new Standard for the Bearer, alternate shields for them to use which replaces the Khadoran Anvil with a Dragon, and a new card with a few different rules, particularly a different Mini-feat, a new Tactics ability and a reason to keep the standard alive for as long as possible. (According to Battle College)

It makes me wonder about other "Upgrade kits" other factions units would get. Temple Flameguard, Bane Thralls and Stormblades are the first that come to mind, but I have no idea what the second would be. I would hope Man-O-War, but that's just because I'm willing to expand my Man-O-War army to ridiculous levels. I already have 30+ models. (Add another 7 when I pick up the Battle Mechaniks and UA, yes I'm going to count them)

No comments:

Post a Comment