02 September 2009

Would I get royalties now?

Man, i had one of the stupidest dreams. I was taken in by a family and they had bucketloads of firewood outside, but none inside. The family was blind grandparents, a poorly grandmother, and their kids who were married, all sitting in the darkness where the only light shining through is from the moonlight. It had been snowing and because they were all very poorly, they were afraid of leaving the house in case they got lost in the snow. Eventually, I got sick of the cold and said i would brave the iced rain for some wood.
While i was getting the wood, it came to me: indoor plumbing. So i went to ancient Egypt to patent it. I dunno his name but i call him Sillysophicles.
So i get his attention and try to put my idea across but these two pricks keep interrupting me! One of them was a mates partner.
Then i woke up.

I'm suppose I should be happy it's not a dream about my teeth falling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment