23 November 2009

The Collectivity

I would like to point out that I made up this word without realising that it actually is a word.

Last Friday, I looked to my bed to see a small brown box awaiting me. I looked at the Tag and, much to my surprise, it said "Privateer Press".
I tore open the box with a butchers knife, because I couldn't find anything else, and revealed to myself something I have been waiting for since about July.

Mega Yasheth.

Now, my Lords of Cthul Collection is complete. I have all Monsters and their corresponding Megas; I have at least one of every unit, grunt, elite and promotional alike; I have five Towers of Corruption. I want to find more Music Producer Buildings, and that will complete me (Two more to go I believe).

Heh, a silly game you say?
Mogroth, Mega
Yasheth, Mega

Meat Slave x5
Taskmaster x5 (Possibly with Shadow versions)
Cthulubite x5

Tower of Corruption x5
Music Producer Building x5
Imperial State Building
Insurance HQ
Hehe, silly.

But enough of that. Now that my collection is complete, now I must make my way to get Mega Drillcon and Mega Grindix!

1 comment:

  1. Really need to get Mega Yasheth myself. Have a list idea that requires him!

    ReplyDelete