11 November 2009

A Kiss to Send Us Off

"Meet me here. On November 11th, come alone."
Incubus creeps me out sometimes. I was pleasantly listening to this while building a ship for a Battleships Forever tournament and BAM, I get invited to a secret meeting with the lead singer of Incubus. Unfortunately, he didn't specify a place and the message got to me on Remembrance day itself.
Rudely, a day that I forgot existed until I started hearing the last post on the radio. Whoops!

Recently, I've been listening to a band called "Cage the Elephant", whom I found through a game called Borderlands. I've already made my comments about Borderlands.
The band isn't phenominal, but I really like them and reckon they have potential to be pretty awesome.
But I'm not a musician, so I could be wrong.

That's about my contributions to life these days. Twatter, as Waggles has become so fond of calling it, is keeping my status updates on facebook interesting.
Such as the other day: "Oh Hello little girl. I hope your vagoo is enjoying the taste of your shorts"
A tribute to all the 30kg young teens, and even tweens, who have hoisted their shorts up so high that it's not simply a camel toe, but a moose knuckle. You wouldn't think it's possible but I've seen it, much to my disgust.
Fair enough, the weather is warming up. You're bound to wear something according to the weather. Just don't force feed your vagoo.

Speaking of Waggles, I may have peaked interest of my character from Dirk. I mentioned the name and his reply was interesting.
"... Waggles? You know, Comrade Medway, I don't know your secret identity, but the people who know the name Waggles are few." (Thats not an exact quote)
I told him the truth, that I met him through Kel who has always called him Waggles, and through the gaming community.

Of Waggles other mates, I started following Birmo's Blog ages ago. I heard of Birmo when Waggles came up to Brisvegas to say goodbye to all his mates in April an saw the play adaptation of "He died with a Felafel in his Hand" (I still laugh at it). Recently, he has been posting Writing Tips which I have been keeping a track of. With a positive dream to write a book one day and maybe get it published, I am going to keep an eye on his posts.

And I'd like to give a shout out to Jennicki, a random who probably picked me out from Birmo. Another shout out to Rager... Whoever the heck he is. I saw him ages ago and reacted with a "Who?"
And a shout out to Erin because I'm obsessed with her beauty and beguiling attitude.

2 comments:

  1. Damn but that really was a fine visit to Brisvegas. Mate, I am always happy to help bring quality people into each others' orbit. And if I hadn't met you via Kel, it would have been Spenny.

    Oh, and don't forget, I also introduced you to the GizMuppet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And GizMuppet is far from a regret.
    It was truly an inescapable fate, meeting you.

    ReplyDelete