03 November 2009

Liquorland Reciepts smell like Hazelnuts?

Work day 5
The days are long and it already feels like friday. The work is large and arduous and I take a few moments away to log my thoughts.
Yesterday was Melbourne Cup day. 2pm rolled around and, at the companies expense, a carton of beer and ten pizzas of varying flavours littered the dusty BBQ that we cleaned off. Wiping your hand on it makes it turn black, which means quite a lot of dust remains on what is believed to be a clean surface.
The office had a Sweep as well. One horse was scratched off and of all people, it had to be mine. My money was returned, but not my pride. ChangingOfTheGuard could've won, I could feel it in my bones. Apparently he had no chance, but I beg to differ.
The shock came when Shocking tore up the cluster of horses and bolted for the finish line. Justin, the organiser of the sweep, jumped up in excitement as his horse-out-of-a-hat more than tripled the money he put in.

Historical fancies
In the past I have made mention of my enjoyment of Sonic the Hedgehog. Recently during a lazy Google search, I came across another Sonic Cover group. http://www.projectchaos.info
The people at this site made a Sonic 3 and Knuckles Cover Album a few years ago, and I will say that it is much better than the Nails-on-the-blackboard recordings that "Mega Driver" came out with.
Another thing is "Project Needlemouse". Apparently the Sonic Team have heard the cries of too many people complaining about the various Sonic the Hedgehog games that have been made, noting that things are becoming much too crazy.
Have you ever tried to play "Sonic the Hedgehog" on the Xbox or PS3? The only real fault is the controls, which are touchier than a girl on her periods worrying about her hair.
So they are going back to school. Old School. 2D is making it's comeback and rumour has it that it will be in HD TV. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Needlemouse

Drawing and designs
I'm thinking of Fiddling around with the blog a little bit. Put up an interesting cornerpiece while keeping the ( * ) symbol going. Must download Paint Shop Pro again and start fiddling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment