14 December 2010

12 Months

I'm reading a book at the moment called Thief of Time, by Terry Pratchett. It's a wonderful book that plays on the subject of chronology, AKA: Time. The story explains that humans affect time much more than they actually think, quite clumsily at that, but humans make time, lose time, waste time, etc, without even thinking about it until they question it a little later.

Just quickly, I thought I'd better put this quote: Ah, yes. A pune, or a play on words. I see.

I don't know if I've been wasting my time, or just losing it, because the past twelve months have gone so quickly it's like one of my paper aeroplanes which have the flying capabilities of a dodo. This is me being flippant, of course. Truly I make useless planes.

The last 12 months have been wonderful, though they've passed so quickly. I have met many people, made an arse of myself several times, and cruised along happily head over heels with a very special someone. Things could be better, yes, but that's only because we haven't gotten that one way plane ticket yet.

At the time of this writing, about 2 weeks beforehand, I plan to have this schedule to post in the evening of our anniversary in the USA, which will be the morning after on AUS time. By that time, she should have received a bouquet of Roses at her workplace.

I love you Jennicki.

1 comment: