17 December 2010

Neon and Spandex – You know what I'm talkin 'bout



Now it may be strange that I'm showing a picture of a guy about to fly kick you in the head... or his conveniently inconspicuous crotch bulge, whatever takes your curiosity more... but this is Rinzler, an awesome character (Even if he is a bad guy) for Tron Legacy.

Kel and I saw it last night to still get a bit of nerd on, and it was awesome! The Neon, the Spandex, the Hot babes (Olivia Wilde played the most adorable character) and the Fight Scenes! Even the music! (Apparently the entire score was done by Daft Punk - Who also made a cameo - which made me larf) It's almost good enough for you to make your own costume!



Or Maybe not.

The only real problem I have with the movie is that while they had to CG YOUNG Jeff Bridge's Head for a few scenes, it was still a little off. You know how in comedy shows they replace original clips with someone elses head, and it just doesn't seem right with the body? That's what happened on a small scale. Oh, and I swear his eyebrows never moved.

It wasn't enough to put me off though. I watched the movie, enjoying sights like the Solar Sailor, the new Light Cycles and other Light Vehicles, oh and the Recognisers look very cool with updated graphics.

There's only one thing I have to say to conclude this.

Shut up and go see Tron: Legacy.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, can't get past the chubby guy in the yellow body suit. Geez I'm gonna have nightmares over that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its *awesome* how much that guy looks like Paul J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie kicked ass. I loved heem. Paul J knows Jason. He knows. And so wishes that he didn't.

    ReplyDelete