05 November 2011

You take away my single player, I get angry

Disclaimer: This is aimed at the whingers. Not those who actually like having more hours worth into their solo play.

You Bastards.

I'm in the same pool as the author of the above post, where I can get a better sense of accomplishment playing the single player campaign. In my case, I will admit that I'm absolute crap in Multiplayer and I don't want to hear, to quote @TheWah, "Fourteen year old american children questioning my sexuality".

So now they're going to take away from me a small part of my pleasure in a franchise I actually like? That's some super bastardery right there.

I like long campaigns. I heard in the same podcast, where the quote above is from, that console games aren't entirely worth it, which is somewhat true for someone of my standing. $90 for one game and you play for 24 hours, or $90 for 45 games on your Gadget and you play forever.

So to have my gameplay time drop by a third, I feel like I've been ripped off by the wrong people. All because of a bit of whinging about "Oh it's TOO LOOONG".

Tell you what. Have a cup of cement for breakfast. Maybe that'll harden you the fuck up.

3 comments:

  1. The Zerg are my favorite - it's sad that their single-player campaign will be shorter. I'm stuck on the final Terran mission, which I can't seem to complete. So I'm playing Bastion and Arkham City instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the question is which mission did you do? Did you take out the Nydus Worms or the Air combat? Because frankly, if you take out the Air stuff, it's MUCH easier because you just build up a bucketload of banshees and fly them over to the Nydus Worms and stop them ASAP because they are what overrun your base, not the regular stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: Heart of the Swarm Campaign - I hope they offer a download option for the missions that were taken out. I really do.

    ReplyDelete