13 August 2009

And it came from nowhere to speak from the Eye

Ah, Bruno.
Not what I was expecting. I was expecting him to simply parade around in his leather lederhosen and make gay jokes at everyone.
The gay jokes were plentiful, from Anal Retention to Seducing Christians.
The dick jokes were long, hard, erect and in your face, like a reinactment from Big Brother.
The jokes were outrageous.

Michelle and I saw this last night and she was mortified from the beginning.
It started out alright, disguising itself as a standard fashion show with an extremely gay host. Then it went to the closet where he tried on some new outfits.
The snowball rolled its steady roll down the slope and it just became more and more outrageous, just as a Sasha Baron Cohen film has been.

After almost pissing ourselves into a fit, we retired to Irish Murphys down the road and drank and laughed and chatted until the early morning so I could return home for some slumber before work.

There is no more news, to be honest. I have been pretty slack.

I HAVE, however, decided to do another blog based on my Monpoc thoughts, since I seem to be exposing too much of my inner self to the girls for them to really handle.

So for the Nerdy Lads that are even slightly interested, please head on over to I HATE MOGROTH where you can enjoy more pleasant rants about the game as they come to mind.
Heck, I might even have some tactical advice.
Mind you I'm not the most tactically minded, so I would take any advice you attain with a saltshaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment