15 August 2009

Simpsons Reference... Check

When I started Monsterpocalypse, I wasn't sure what I wanted to play. All of them were cool but didn't really peak my interest. So everyone chose their own factions.
Chase for Terrasaurs
Rich for Planet Eaters
Biggins for Martians
Scoot for Guard

Shadow Sun Syndicate was tossed around between everyone, so that left me with one choice: The Lords of Cthul. I picked them up and stuck with them, perfectly fine with the scores of innuendo and bad hentai jokes that were to come.

Ten months later I have become proud (Mostly) to be the representing Lords of Cthul player at my local Haunt, with little rituals to follow per series and season.
For example, every Series I represent with monster released that Series.
In Series 1, I swapped between Yasheth and Cthugroth.
In Series 2, I played Ulgoth.
In Series 3, I will be representing with Ancient Osheroth.

But this is where I come to a Dilemma.
Next Series is the start of a new Season in Monsterpocalypse by introducing Six new factions, one for each Agenda. If I am to represent through Agenda, I will not be able to play Lords of Cthul as they will not be expanding this season.
So, I will be expanding into a new faction.

Following the spoilers from Gencon, I found out what faction I would be playing were I to stick to Agenda.

Thats right. Molemen.
They call themselves the Subterran Uprising, rising from the ground to reign terror upon the populace.
I'm a little excited the more I think about them.

With that said, I will still be continuing this Blog of Monsterpocalyptic catastrophe following the Molefolk and their earthly antics.
The only derailment from this will be Voltron, due to release next year, and a few posts regarding Voltron and his antics will be posted in due time.

In the mean time, I shall be continuing with Unit-by-Unit descriptive posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment