21 January 2010

Fucking GoCards

My fucking lord. How rude can someone get? Well rude enough to make you late for work when trying to sell you something.

You see, lately the trains have been trying to push for GoCards and against paper tickets. I was running a little late and i wanted my paper ticket quickly. But nooo, the nice lady sat there trying to convince me to get a GoCard instead of putting through my order. When my train came, she said "Oh you don't want that train" and I immediately thought "You don't know what fucking train I want!"
The only reason I didn't say it was because I was fucking flabbergasted!

So now i'm late and a little cranky to boot because of there little security cards that queensland Transport are trying to herd everyone into.

I don't care if it's cheaper. I just don't want to be late for work, but since I am, i may as well waste my time letting you take $45 from me to register my own personal GoCard along with allowing me $40 credit instead of the $39.40 for the little shred of paper that I carry in my Wallet and have not had to take out for over 6 months except to clean out my Wallet.

These people should either be considerate, or take a course in retail.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am sorry. It seems like everyone is having a crappy start lately in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete