05 January 2010

This would be the Best Thing Ever

Doc and I have been thinking on a wonderful little expedition for some random event.

To start, we have paintball. Everyone likes Paintball. You shoot people and show battle scars afterwards. To make it intense, an abandoned warehouse has been fitted as a scenario map. Mirrored, of course.

To increase the intensity, we air drop into the Scenario! Each member participating are paired with a Trained Paratrooper/Skydiver/Someone trained in this shit for safety measures. Team members are also equipped with a long range Paintball gun, allowing them to shoot the other team on the way down. (Yes we realise the danger in this, but it would be fucking cool)

That is the First Round. The Second round is night time, and the entire warehouse is lit up with UV lights. Guns are loaded with paint that shines under said UV lights and everyone is wearing a change of clothes. No Airdrops, just enter and shoot away.
Sidenote: Is it weird that my shoulder is gurgling? I'd say I was hungry, but I didn't know I moved my stomach like that.
But there's something missing. Sure, this is cool, but the thing is that it doesn't have a funny twist.

So why not put everyone on Segways?

This has been inspired by the following photos:

2 comments:

  1. Really? Because I want an army of hot para-military body guard chicks on segways. That will show that try-hard Gaddafi whats what.

    ReplyDelete