31 December 2009

Stop the fucking Alliteration

And 2010 has begun.
Plans for this season of debacles? Well lets see.

In late Jan I get to see the fantastic Erin for her 21st birthday (a birthday which I was proud of myself to actually remember the date of) which doubles as her Graduation party as well! I'm very proud of her and can't wait to see her again. It's been too long.
She's going to kill me for complimenting her again, though. So I'm going to tell her to stop being a fucking bitch so that our balance is made.

In February, Shawday has her Birthday. I dunno what's happening with that, but I want to join her for it.

March/April (I'm pretty sure it's April): Go to the Medway Family Reunion. We're going to Coffs Harbour and staying in a Caravan Park for a few days (maybe up to a week, depending on time).

In April, the Penang Beauty that is Michelle wants to organise another May Weekend but Jason won't be attending because of a case of a "Out of Town". Yes, it won't be called a May weekend, but it'll probably have the same deal: Everyone meet at a pub, catch a play, maybe see a movie.
So here's hoping that those two plans don't conflict.
In August, make up to Jason by seeing him in his place in Toronto (Correct me if I'm wrong, please) Ottowa and while getting over the Jetlag I'll have a squizz at the local area. From what I've seen from Jason's photos the place looks magnificent.
Go to Gencon Indy. Oh Gencon Indianapolis. Jason is going to go because it's only a few hours drive from him. Kel is planning to go, short of major emergencies (touch wood). Scotty wants to go too and he would be pretty much set for it. I have to organise a loan for it since the money I save usually disappears with bills that haven't been paid properly suddenly crop up.
On the way back, see the amazing and lovely Jen in Chicago or Kalamazoo (yes it's a real place), depending on how she's feeling. We stop in for a little bit, take in the scenery and just enjoy some company.

September has Gencon Oz. I'll be fielding Khador again, but this time I'll actually paint my Khador army. I have my Extreme Juggernaut and Destroyer which I plan on painting when I'm not fucking about with Vagrant Story, and I'll get myself a few new figures that will be coming out at the same time. I may just paint my Epic Sorscha properly and field a Winter Guard army.

Around the Xmas season, the splendiferous (Wow, I spelt that correctly the first time) Jen and I have been talking about her coming to Brisneyland. She has wanted to come to Australia for years, so if she does come (fingers crossed) a lot of her mates from here in Bris will have to organise another Xmas party. She couldn't physically attend last years and was stuck on the other end of a Skype program, peering into the world that was the 'burgers at the Lock and Loaded and enjoying every moment of it.

Otherwise, there isn't really much else planned to the year. Write more, keep my job, don't get annoyed and stop being a fat slob.

6 comments:

  1. I like these plans, Mr Medway. I like them very much!!

    You are SO not a fat slob. You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - Ottawa, not Toronto. Toronto is the biggest city in Canada (and generally reviled by all the other cities), Ottawa is the capital.

    Jen - After a week at my place and then Gen Con, he will be a fat gamer slob and probably smell like the inside of a bag of chips. But don't fret petal, at least his dimples will be totally pumped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was one or the other. I couldn't remember which one was the capital!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, my dimples will be pumped with pimples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still planing on making it GenCon Indy but the budget blow-out on the Man Cave may put paid to that this year. I won't know more until I see if tash gets a job or not. Here's hopin'.

    ReplyDelete