08 February 2010

... as bow legged as a Prison Bitch.

That's how I feel right now. I'm quite sleep deprived from gaming and it has been the best weather just to curl up in bed and rest. Rain pattering outside, a cool breeze coming in through the window, pushed down by the fan onto myself, wrapped up in a sheet and a blanket that mum made for me many moons ago that is long overdue for a wash.

The sleep pattern for the past week is as such.
  • Thursday Night: Up until about 2am learning Bloodbowl. Wake up 6:30 am for work.
  • Friday Night: Up until 2/3am playing Warmachine and Hordes at Allans Place. It could just be me, but I believe I play a very quick game. Played 35 points with Allen against his Mortenebra, and naturally lost, but I made him think! That's what made my night! But it was over fairly quickly. Same thing with my game against Scott. I lost, but it was over very quickly.
    As a side note, I gotta remember that Advanced Deployment is 6”, not 12.
  • Saturday and Sunday Night I stayed up late talking to Jen. It was okay for Saturday, I didn't have anything to worry about except for a Monpoc Tournament which was at 1 anyway so I think I slept in a little. Sunday however, I was just bad. We kept talking, and I admit that I stalled a little near the end, but hey.
  • Monday Night was spent playing The 40th Day. It's fucking badass, man! I even expanded the other Army of Two blog, but that was because I just didn't want to make people groan again at “UGH! Another game warning!”

Now you understand the post title. I think it's a good innuendo for "I feel fucked".



Edit: Today, the 9th Feb, I woke up at 7:20. That is exactly when my train leaves the station, which is about 750m down the road. I don't quite understand. I went to bed before midnight...

Edit 2: I realise why I'm so fucked right now. I have a cold.

4 comments:

  1. You had better get some sleep tonight! I know you won't but it's worth a stern warning! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahaaaaa... ohh dear. This can't end well. She's already chafing at the Gamer's Timetable. You've got some educatin' to do here, Medway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all good, Dirk. She's going to become one of us. She's going to have a gaming long weekend with her brother this coming weekend! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do you need all that much sleep anyhows Matt, its not like you work all that much at work. You are probably the only person who works less than I do, and I pretty much do nothing

    ReplyDelete