21 March 2010

White Felt Facials

Here is where I wanted to get a photo of a naked chick holding the number 1 next to her boobs so I have something classy to say “100!”

That's right, 100 posts. Even I'm surprised. It's been a good 8, almost 9 months since I started on this hole and I've been digging my way to china with absolute drivel ever since. It's surprising since I have hardly any upper body strength since I stopped going to the Gym (Broke habit, and now I can't be fucked) and I'm usually a fairly quiet guy. Except when I'm a little drunky. I'm a pretty good drunky. Except when I polish off a bottle of Jack and Sprite, then after being hilarious and fun I get home and have a spew. Then I wake up and start watching Outrageous Fortune and have another spew after a couple of hours.

I'm still a little queasy.

Saturday Night I was interesting. It was Justins Birthday and I owed it to him to turn up because I had to bail on his New Years Party. I was squirting out me ring 'ole something chronic at the turn of the decade, so I figured it was a good idea to leave New Years to being at home. But I made it to Jub's birthday at least and it was pretty good.

As I was walking the 10 minutes to his place, I heard music in the distance. “There's Justins party,” I said to myself. As soon as I arrived, I walked up to Justin and said “It's easy to figure out it's your party when you have Britney Spears blaring.”
True story.

The night was pretty good otherwise. I wasn't my usual social self, making an arse and walking up to strangers, but I met some of his random mates and I made a great reputation for his fence. It's a great fence. It bows just that little bit to make you comfortable when you lean on it, and you can stare out to the crowd.

I had a couple of trepidations here and there. Two girls that were interested in me were there, but I figured that they were both pretty much over it. It'd been quite a few years since one and it'd been last year since I saw the other. So I figured they'd be over it, but you never know with people these days. A woman scorned an all that jazz.

But no, they were cool. I kinda shrugged off one and the other and I are on good terms as far as I know. She came out with her sister and sat down with us as I made a drunken call to Jenny. I let them say Hi and have a chat and whatever to her because, well frankly she has a cute American accent. I never really noticed it until Jeremy said “Man, she's going to have a ridiculously cute accent.”

Oh boy this toasted cheese sandwich might not stay down.

I think there's an obligation to bring her to the work Xmas party now if she's here early enough, so Game On. (I wonder what's going to happen for the work xmas party...)

So overall the night was good. The next morning I hugged the bowl for a bit on a false alarm, went and watched Outrageous Fortune, and a few hours later bolted to the dunny for another cuddle. I do warn anyone who gets me very drunk that I'm a violent spewer. I sound like I'm trying to squeeze my stomach out of my throat. It kinda terrifies me!

Next weekend I'm going to try and head to the The Mana Bar. I would've gone with Danika and a couple of her friends on Saturday night, but Justins party took priority, sadly. But this saturday coming, I'm going to play games with drunken people and get my arse kicked thoroughly.

But before then on Wednesday night, I'm going to see Avenue Q with Kel and Co. I'm excited. I want to see white felt facials and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment