09 July 2009

The Hills ask for bus money

Twice Every day, I go to the shops for work. Once around 9am, and once around 2pm.
I ask most everyone if they want anything, and I take up their shopping lists and give around about the right amount of change.

Now I know lots of people at the shops in the next complex. Mostly the girls. Annette and Robyn at the newsagents, Danielle at Zone Fresh, the guys at Subway (I don't remember any of their names).
There's the Bakery girls. Since I started, I've become friends with most of the girls that have come through the bakery. All of them are really cool (Jaime was fuckin hot).
There's the Zone Fresh girls. Most of them are pretty cool (Katie is pretty hot).
There's also the randoms that are really cute. One of the girls at the Newsagents (not Annette or Robyn) has really nice body, and has coloured her hair red. It's not a really sexy red, but I have a thing for Redheads (Fake or otherwise).

But this is not the subject of this blog. I just wanted to throw that out there.
Its the crazy people. There's a halfway house up the road from where our office is located.
Occasionally, some of the homeless will come down to the shops.

I turned the corner returning to the office from the shops and walked past the bus stop, where a homeless dude was talking with Brüno, the advertisement Poster.
"What are you trying to say, huh?" he says as he lounges across the bench.

I continued walking in case he decided to introduce me to his life partner, Brüno.

4 comments:

  1. This entry goes a long way towards explaining the nude old man post from a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was lying quite provocatively too.

    They're everywhere, I tells ya. Hidin' aroun' every corner o' me eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are hot women, apparently. You take the good with the bad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a curse.
    I can live with it, I think.

    ReplyDelete