05 July 2010

Voltron in the HIZZOUSE!

Saturday was a giggly day. I play a game called Monsterpocalypse, where you get a monster, a handful of units, and you run rampant in a town as you destroy your opponents monster and units. Buildings are everywhere and you deal more damage as you throw them into buildings!

But Saturday, I got Voltron. Anyone who remembers it will remember the five lions forming into a Giant robot with a sword and a funny hat. That's him, along with his arch nemesis: Lo-Tron, a guy with batwings and a flail (“My wings are a shield of steel”).

Kel and I each got a box each to get some demo games in so we're probably going to have a practise run tonight at Fastbreak.

I'm excited.

1 comment:

  1. Car Voltron >>>>>>>> Lion Voltron

    Scientific fact.

    ReplyDelete