21 June 2010

Big In Tokyo

Today is the day that Fastbreak gives my group and I our Big In Tokyo set. We'll tear open the boxes like kiddilywinks at Cthulmas. It's very exciting. We grab a case each and divide the winnings amongst ourselves, getting both of our Monsters for the series and a handful of units for everyone to play with.

I'm quite excited as from my bag of goodies, I finally get to see the Grinder Tank and the Oppressors. AKA: Cousins of Cranky, and the Bagless Vacuum Cleaners. Through spoilers released by Privateer Press, we know that they have some nifty rules.
Grinder Tank
Marker (Advantage): If this figure participated in an attack that missed, reroll the attack roll with dice in play.

Oppressors
Burrow (Skill): If you don't know it, you're in the wrong faction.
Abduct (Action): If this figure and another FAC figure with Abduct are adjacent to the same enemy unit, crush that unit. Do not gain a P-Die for crushing it.
That's all we know. No stats, no other abilities (though it's assumed the Grinder Tank has Burrow as well) and I have to wait until tonight when I open up the stuff and examine the gear. I may even talk about the new buildings in Big In Tokyo! instead of Jibber Jabbering about copycats.

So Next Tuesday: Dustbunnies Beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment