20 March 2011

The year is 1870.

In other news, more models have come my way thanks to Kel. This time it's Dystopian Wars. Victorian Steampunk Naval Battle? Sounds freaking awesome!

I had a little trouble working out what faction I wanted. Kel had chosen his two, the Prussian Empire because they have an Aircraft Carrier sitting on top of a freaking Zepplin, and the Kingdom of Brittania, so that he could impersonate the Colonel from Dr who.

"Righto lads. Chap with the teeth, five rounds rapid."

I didn't really want to go with the Empire of the Sun, because I just didn't find an interest in them, so I went with the Federated States of America. Which is good, because they look pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see how the games develops before I buy in, but if I do get involved Prussia is looking really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the Air Carrier on a Blimp, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete